My expertise is in counseling those experiencing:
- Depression, anxiety, or anger
- Prenatal and postpartum depression and anxiety
- Relationship/marital struggles
- Career difficulties
- LGBTQ-related concerns
- Parenting challenges
- Family conflicts
- Domestic violence
- Grief and bereavement
- Alcohol and substance abuse
- Adjustments to major life changes (ex: parenthood, graduation, retirement)
- Cross-cultural challenges
- Self-esteem and confidence
I specialize in:
INDIVIDUALS AND COUPLES experiencing prenatal and postpartum depression and anxiety, infertility, pregnancy-related difficulties (miscarriage, stillborn loss, high-risk diagnosis), those struggling as new parents or with coparenting, and relationship conflicts/difficulties.
ADOLESCENTS who may be struggling with depression, anxiety, self-confidence, academic difficulties, sexual pressures, trauma, family conflict, substance abuse, or bullying/cyber bullying.
My practice is LGBTQ affirmative, ensuring that everyone feels confident and safe that they are in a welcoming and nonjudgmental environment.