My expertise is in counseling those experiencing:
- Depression, anxiety, or anger
- Low self-esteem and confidence
- Relationship/marital struggles
- LGBTQ-related concerns
- Prenatal and postpartum depression and anxiety
- Pregnancy loss
- Career difficulties
- Parenting challenges
- Family conflicts
- Domestic violence/relationship abuse
- Grief and bereavement
- Adjustments to major life changes (ex: parenthood, graduation, retirement)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Cross-cultural challenges
I specialize in treating:
INDIVIDUALS – people of color (POC), LGBTQ, those experiencing depression, anxiety, anger, perinatal mood disorders (postpartum depression and/or anxiety), infertility, relationship challenges, parenting struggles, and loss.
COUPLES – whether you're in a straight, same-sex, monogamous, or polyamorous relationship, I help couples improve communication, resolve conflict, and increase connection.
ADOLESCENTS – teens struggling with depression, anxiety, self-confidence, their sexual identity, academic difficulties, sexual pressures, trauma, family conflict, or bullying/cyber bullying.
My practice is LGBTQ affirmative, culturally-centered, and poly-friendly.